My favourite business cards are ones that use letterpress. There’s just something about how timeless and traditional they look, especially when combined with a new and modern design. It creates such an elegant feeling – perfect for stand-out business cards, wedding invitations, or special occasion flyers. :)
Last year I redesigned my personal business cards and once again used my favourite online print shop, Jukeboxprint.com. I think having beautiful, well-designed business cards are a really nice touch when networking or even on a job interview. And I love it when people ask where I got my cards from, and who designed them for me. :) So you can bet that when I create new cards in the next few months, I’ll definitely be trying out Jukeboxprint’s letterpress option.
So in celebration of making a good first impression and having business cards you can be proud of, I have teamed up with my friends over at Jukeboxprint.com to give away ONE (1) set of 250 letterpress business cards (40 pt cotton stock – one of their most expensive and premium stocks) with 2-colour output. This includes free shipping to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
There are FOUR ways to enter:
- +1 entry: Tweet about the contest (copy and paste the following: “Jukeboxprint.com is giving away Letterpress Business Cards. Follow @Jukebox and enter now: http://wp.me/pPQjl-3Cp“).
- +2 entry: Follow @jukebox on Twitter.
- +3 entry: Comment on this blog post and tell me what you think of the Letterpress cards from Jukeboxprint.com.
- +1 entry: Like Jukeboxprint.com on Facebook.
- You MUST use Rafflecopter to record all of your entries.
- I am giving away one (1) sets of 250 business cards.
- Shipping is free worldwide.
- Contest closes February 28, 2014.
Good luck! :)