I’ve been looking forward to the end of summer for a few weeks now. This budget is still padded, but stripped down of a lot of things. I’ve decreased my Food budget, as well as Entertainment. My Travel line is also a lot slimmer than it has been, but I’ve also added in Personal Care, since I need to replace some skincare items.
My plan is to strip this budget down even further for October … but October has a lot up in the air right now. Chances are, I’ll be headed to France for work, but I’m still unsure as to whether I’ll take holidays while I’m there. And if I do take holidays, where should I go, and how much should I spend? I haven’t really even thought about it.
September 2013 Goals:
- Run 120 km. Last month I ran 114 km, and I feel like I will be able improve a little bit this month, considering I took about a week off last month from running because of travel and a wedding I was attending.
- Earn $2,000 in extra income. Time to refocus on making side income, and save, save, save.
- Bring my lunch to work Monday-Thursday. We generally go out for lunch as a team on Fridays, and I don’t want to miss out on that. But for the rest of the week? I need to plan better and make sure to bring my lunch.
- Stay on budget while in Toronto. I’ll be headed to Toronto for the 3rd Annual Canadian Personal Finance Conference, and have given myself a pretty generous amount of money to spend while there. That being said, I’m going to be seeing a lot of friends, so fingers crossed I’ll be able to stay on budget.
- Get my business cards printed in time for CPFC13. I have brand new business cards that I have been meaning to get printed. Having them for the conference will obviously be ideal!