With the two biggest personal finance conferences out of the way for the year, it’s time to start thinking about next year’s conference! :) I know some of you didn’t have business cards, or had hastily printed some off of your home computer. Whatever the reason, having a great business card is essential, and my pals at Jukeboxprint.com have agreed to let me do another giveaway on my blog (you may recall I ran a popular Jukeboxprint.com contest last fall)
This time, I am giving away THREE (3) sets of 250 wooden business cards (maple stock with white paper backing). This includes free shipping to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. :)
These cards are perfect, and totally different from any business cards I’ve seen before. They’re made from 100% biodegradable wood, and they have that quirky, rustic charm that I really like. And the great thing is, you can also order flyers, greeting cards, hang tags, invitations, posters, etc. in wood as well, so that all of your marketing material has the same look. I’m going to have to redo my own business cards before next year’s conference, so I’m really looking forward to having this as an option.
When I ordered my business cards from them last year, I was really impressed with their customer service, quality of the printing, and the type of card stock they used. I really do believe that unique options and good quality stock is what will make your cards stand out. And don’t worry, if you don’t have the software (or the time to design your own cards from scratch), Jukeboxprint.com offers a free online business card creator! :)
There are FOUR ways to enter:
- +1 entry: Tweet about the contest (copy and paste the following: “I just entered to win 250 wooden business cards from @jukeboxprint and @krystalatwork! Enter now! http://wp.me/pPQjl-2Tu“).
- +1 entry: Follow @jukeboxprint on Twitter.
- +1 entry: Comment on this blog post and tell me what event you would use the business cards for.
- +1 entry: Like Jukeboxprint.com on Facebook.
- You MUST use Rafflecopter to record all of your entries.
- I am giving away three (3) sets of 250 business cards. Each person who enters is only eligible to win one (1) prize.
- Shipping is free worldwide.
- Contest closes October 7, 2012.