May 2012 Goals
May 2012 Goals:
- Have 10 No-Spend Days. After such an expensive April, I really want to take back control of my spending.
- Get up-to-date with my administrative work and invoices. This means following up with unpaid invoices, and figuring out if the system I’m currently using is the best one for me. Also, I need to answer the backlog of e-mails I have sitting in my inbox.
- Help as much as I can with the book launch. Since the end of November, I have been working with an amazing group of Canadian personal finance bloggers. We have written a book, and we are looking at hard copies becoming available at the end of May. :) My lips are sealed until that time, but I’m very excited about it!
- Send one box of stuff home to Vancouver. We leave Germany at the end of July, and I expect that I will need to send two boxes of stuff home. My goal is to travel extremely light during August (we have a full travel schedule planned), so it won’t hurt to get a jump start and ship home stuff I don’t use as well as my winter clothes.
Ongoing 2012 Goals:
- Post a new photo every day on my Tumblr account, My Life In Pixels.
- Only post my own photos on GMBMFB.
- Write one guest post for another blog or website. I think I’d like to try to write on a travel website or blog.
Author: Krystal Yee
I’m a writer, personal finance blogger, and marketing professional based in Vancouver. I’m a former Toronto Star (Moneyville) columnist, author of The Beginner’s Guide to Saving and Investing, and co-founder of the Canadian Personal Finance Conference. When I’m not working, you can usually find me running, playing field hockey, or plotting my next adventure.