Do I have your attention now? :)
Today I’m partnering with Life Insurance Finder to provide this awesome contest. Life Insurance Finder are a great new company that help you find and compare life insurance policies all in one place and without costing you a cent.
All you have to do to enter to win $500 USD cash is tell me what’s on your Financial Bucket List. You can also blog and tweet about the contest too if you want more entries (trust me, you do).
Here are a few items from MY Financial Bucket List:
- Pay off my $6,980 braces bill. It’s currently at 0% interest. I’ve paid off $2,630 so far, and have 6 more quarterly payments of $725 each before it’s completely paid off.
- Get my Emergency Fund to $10,000. This would give me 6 months of living on a barebones budget.
- Put $3,000 towards my mortgage principal. I’m already prepaying by an extra 20% on a bi-weekly basis, but on my mortgage anniversary date in 2012, I would like to put down an additional $3,000.
- Beef up my Travel Fund. I like to keep a cushion of money in this account in case I ever have to make a last-minute trip, or if a great deal comes up that I want to pounce on. Right now, it’s looking pretty sad since I just booked a flight to Montreal. :)
- Retire early. This is my #1 personal finance goal. I’d like to seriously consider retirement by the time I’m 55.
How to enter to win $500 CASH:
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. You must leave a SEPARATE comment with each entry in it below for it to count. If it’s not in the comments, each as a separate comment, it will not count (this is how I will track your # of entries).
NOTE: You don’t need to comment 10 separate times that you blogged about it. I will make sure to count that comment as 10 entries. :)
- (1 entry): What’s on your Financial Bucket List! Choose a couple of things on your financial bucket list, and leave them in the comments below.
- (1 entry): TWEET about the Financial Bucket List giveaway! Just copy & tweet the following:
“I just entered to win $500 CASH with @lifeinsurancef and @krystalatwork! Enter here: http://wp.me/pPQjl-2fV“
- (10 entries): BLOG about this Giveaway! Post up YOUR Financial Bucket List to your site – either in text, or in images and be sure to mention you’re trying to win “the $500 Give Me Back My Five Bucks competition, sponsored by Life Insurance Finder, the life insurance experts” somewhere with both links & text fully included. Then include the URL to the post in the comments below. Please note that this MUST be a new post (it cannot be added to an old one), and make sure to include all text and links in your post.
- This is a contest for $500 in cash.
- Open to everyone worldwide. The only requirement is that you have a PayPal account in order to receive the prize. :)
- The contest will run from November 23-December 14, 2011. All entries must be in by Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 at 5pm PST.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org
- If you are an anonymous commenter, please remember to leave your e-mail address in your comment, otherwise your entries will be disqualified.
That’s it! GOOD LUCK to everyone!
I’m excited to hear what’s on your Financial Bucket List, and I’m thrilled that one person will be $500 closer to achieving one of their financial goals. :)