Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
- Use a store-bought crust, or if you’re really into it, use Jay’s Signature Pizza Crust recipe. This is the recipe I use every single time I make pizza. It’s super easy to make. The recipe will yield 2 crusts, so I usually just freeze half of the dough for another time.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Roll dough out, and then brush with a mixture of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic (depending on how much you like garlic. I use a lot of it and just put it through a hand held garlic press).
- Place 2 or 3 layers of spinach over the olive oil/garlic mixture.
- Cut up pepper (I used yellow pepper) and red onion, and place on top of spinach.
- Cut 1 Garden Goodness Veggie Chick’n Breast into cubes, and scatter. You can substitute and use real chicken if you’re a carnivore. :) Or skip this step altogether.
- Grate mozzarella on top.
- Drizzle a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the top of the pizza.
- Add desired pizza seasonings – I used VE‘s Pizza Seasonings, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 min, or until mozzarella turns golden brown.
I’m sorry my instructions aren’t very good … I was trying to remember how I made it, as I was eating it. :) Anyway, this recipe isn’t very fancy, but it’s easy and fast to make, and it’s tasty!
Author: Krystal Yee
I’m a personal finance blogger and marketing professional based in Vancouver. I’m a former Toronto Star (Moneyville) columnist, author of The Beginner’s Guide to Saving and Investing, and co-founder of the Canadian Personal Finance Conference. When I’m not working, you can usually find me running, climbing, playing field hockey, or plotting my next adventure.